All About SCRIPS
- What is a SCRIP?
- A SCRIP is basically a gift certificate for a particular
retailer that you purchase in advance through FSCC. Most times, when
you order a SCRIP from a store, you will receive a gift card for that
here for additional information.
- Why should I order SCRIPS?
- Every time you order a SCRIP, a percentage of that order
goes back to FSCC. This is an easy form of fundraising—especially if
you use SCRIPS to pay for things that you would buy anyway. Members
have used SCRIPS to buy gas, coffee, holiday presents, and even remodel
- How do I order SCRIPS?
- All you have to do is fill out a SCRIP
order form and turn it in to our SCRIP coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
with a check for the amount of SCRIPS you are purchasing. You can
either mail your order in, or turn it in to the box at Sports Plus (if
you skate Wednesdays). The Scrips Coordinator will then submit your
SCRIP request to the Great Lakes Scrip Center. The Scrip Center issues
gift cards from the stores that you chose on your order form, for the
amounts that you paid.
- When will I get my SCRIPS?
- We will be sending orders on the 15th of each month. It
takes about a week for us to receive the SCRIP cards from the Great
Lakes Scrip Center. You can pick up your SCRIP cards at Sports Plus, or
we can mail them to you.
- What retailers participate in SCRIPS?
- You can use a SCRIP at any participating store. There are
hundreds of retailers that are part of our program--restaurants,
clothing stores, bookstores, gas stations, home improvement centers,
hotels, movie theaters.
here for a list of retailers.