2012-2013 Club Ice Packages
FSCC purchases ice sessions for its members at a number of local rinks, including Sports Plus and Cincinnati Gardens. The regular club season runs from the beginning of September through the end of April. FSCC also regularly offers summer ice sessions to its members.
New! You can now pay with credit cards. See the bottom of this page for details.
- 2012-2013 Club Ice Information and Package Materials:
- Welcome Letter, Ice Package Worksheet, Volunteer and Emergency Medical Forms
- Ice Calendar
- FSCC Ice Etiquette form
- Credit Card Payment Calculator
Please complete an Emergency Medical Form if you plan to skate on club ice. Records will be kept in a confidential envelope at each rink.
Please read the FSCC Ice Etiquette form (or go over the form with your child) to ensure the skating safety of all club members.
If you have any questions regarding FSCC ice packages, please contact our Club Ice Chairperson at email@example.com
Regular Club Ice Sessions & Holidays
The following is a summary of our general session times. Please refer to the actual club ice session calendar (linked above) for specific dates and holiday cancellations.
- Sunday at Sports Plus: 3:45-5:15pm, unless otherwise noted on calendar (Sept - April)
- Monday at Cincinnati Gardens: 7:30-8:30pm (Oct - March)
- Wednesday at Sports Plus: 5:30-7:00pm (Sept - April)
Credit Card Payments
Prefer to pay for ice packages by Credit Card? Here's how!
1. Go to www.paypal.com
2. Log into your paypal account. If you don't have one, create one--it's free!
3. Click the "Send Money" tab
4. Fill in the page as follows:
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amount: (enter the amount in US Dollars PLUS 3% convenience fee- see attachment for common totals).
- Click "Continue"
5. On the next page, the bottom section is "E-mail to recipient"
- Change the Subject to "XX hour ice package" (where "XX" is the number of hours purchased).
- In the Message field, enter a note in this format: "XX hour ice. package for SkaterName. Partial/Full Payment.
6. Click the gold "Send Money" button at the bottom of the page.
7. Remember to complete and turn in all paper forms (ice package form, emergency medical form, volunteer form, etc). Have a great season!!